London Honors - Fall Semester
Applications Deadline: JULY 15, 2019
Program Fee: TBD
The London Honors program offers a unique opportunity for first semester freshmen in the Honors Program. Students will be in one of four class sections and take a fall semester class focusing on London’s culture and history. The course is designed by our faculty fellow, Dr. Christopher Otter and the sections are co-taught by a faculty and staff member. The course culminates in a 10-day visit to England. Highlights of the trip include:
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- Other sites as determined by the lead faculty
For application and further information about London Honors, please click here.
Need-based Grants Available:
Students who apply to London Honors may request consideration for a need-based grant by including a statement of need as part of your response to the question “How did you learn about this program?” as part paragraph at the bottom of their personal statement explaining their need and situation. Students who have already submitted their application may email their paragraph to the Administrative Manager Angela Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to be considered for a grant
through the Honors Center, please include a statement of need as part of your
response to the question “How did you learn about this program?”
- Attach your Advising Report: log into Buckeyelink, click “Generate Advising
Report.” Save and upload to your application.
- Pay a $150 application fee. If you withdraw before the application
deadline, or are not admitted to the program, your application fee will be
- Apply for your passport or check your passport expiration date. Passports are NOT required to apply but proof of passport or application for passport is part of accepting admittance into the program. Details on applying for a passport are here.